Programs and Services
The UNLV Alumni Association offers many programs to keep Rebels engaged with UNLV and offer support to alumni and students.
Download the programs and services brochure, or view by program:
- Rebel Business Network - Benefits of being part of the network include: a listing in the directory and opportunities to attend special networking events for alumni to further their professional goals.
- Awards - Each year, the association recognizes alumni, faculty, students, and community leaders for their outstanding achievements and leadership at the university as well as throughout our community.
- Events - Attend events for alumni hosted by the association and other campus partners.
- Benefits - Membership has its benefits. Learn more about special opportunities for alumni.
- Chapters and Clubs - Connect with alumni and students who share your interests.
- Scholarships - With state and federal aid able to accommodate only a portion of our growing population, the association prides itself on the fact that the organization has provided millions in scholarship support in its short history.
- Update Contact Info - Update your email preferences, mailing or electronic address, and phone numbers.
- Submit a Class Note - Tell us about your accomplishments. Class notes are published in UNLV Magazine as space is available.
- Order Transcripts - Contact the Registrar’s Office to order your transcripts.
- Career Services - Connect with UNLV Career Services and take advantage of assistance with resumes and interview techniques.