Explore Cycles & Trends in Commercial Real Estate
You're invited to a complimentary event hosted by the UNLV Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies.
Commercial Real Estate Symposium
Thursday, May 9
UNLV Foundations - Blasco Event Wing
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89154 | Map
(corner of Cottage Grove & Maryland Parkway)
Complimentary admission. Continental breakfast served. RSVP by Thursday, May 2 to Anna Drury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-895-3608.
- Commercial Market Cycles - Glenn R. Mueller, Ph.D., professor, Denver University's F.L. Burns School of Real Estate & Construction Management and Real Estate, and investment strategist, Dividend Capital Research
- Southern Nevada Commercial Market Trends - John Restrepo, principal, RCG Economics, LLC
- Las Vegas Gaming: Then & Now - Josh Smith, commercial real estate consultant, Colliers International Gaming Division
- Demographic Trends That Matter - Robert E. Lang, Ph.D - professor, UNLV Greenspun College of Urban Affairs; director, Brookings Mountain West; and executive director, The Lincy Institute at UNLV
- Panel Discussion - moderated by Marcus Conklin, associate director, UNLV Lied Institute
Parking has been reserved in the UNLV Foundations' parking lot at Cottage Grove and Maryland Parkway. Overflow parking is in the parking garage (floors 5-6) directly across the street from the Foundations Building.