Sail Away on a Riverboat Cruise of Europe
Jun. 30, 2014 - Alumni News Center
Melodies of the Danube Travel Experience
7-Night Cruise plus 3-Nights in Prague
Nov. 4-14, 2014
We’re teaming up with AmaWaterways and ALTOUR for an adventure -- our first European riverboat cruise! Peaceful and scenic, river cruising offers a smooth, gentle ride along the Danube River. Supreme comfort and convenience make river cruising the premier way to experience magnificent cities, historic villages, and little-seen enclaves.
Travel package includes:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom - most staterooms offer French or twin balconies
- Life-enriching tours daily with personal headset
- Limited edition tours
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library & English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Multiple dining venues
- Unlimited red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner, and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Transfer from the ship to the hotel in Prague
- 3 nights hotel stay in Prague including daily buffet breakfast
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Services of a professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a nonsmoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All transfers with the purchase of cruise, land, and air package
BOOK BEFORE JULY 31 AND SAVE $750 ON CRUISE FARE!
(OR SINGLE SUPPLEMENT WAIVED)
- River cruise from $2,899 $2,149 per person
- Land and river cruise from $3,649 $2,899 per person
Download a trip fact sheet to learn more about this opportunity.
Charlene Fuentes at 702-507-0199 ext. 1 or email@example.com
Award-winning AmaWaterways leads the river cruise industry with a fleet of custom-designed vessels in Europe, Russia, Asia, and Africa. With innovative ship designs, spacious and stylish staterooms, premium amenities, exceptional cuisine, and impeccable service, AmaWaterways sets new standards in river cruising year after year.