EMBA Alumni Trip 2014
Alumni News Center | June 10, 2014
Join us for a weekend of fun and ponies in sunny San Diego. We'll stay in Downtown San Diego and take the Coaster into Del Mar for a day at the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club where the turf meets the surf.
Friday, Jul. 18
- Travel to San Diego. Participants are to make their own transportation arrangements.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- A block of hotel rooms are reserved for us at the DoubleTree San Diego Downtown: 1646 Front Street, San Diego, CA
- 2-night stay at the special EMBA price of $149 per night
- Breakfast is included
- Discounted parking - $20 per day
Saturday, Jul. 19
- Participants will take a train from downtown San Diego to Del Mar.
- All day reserved seating at the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club is provided in the Clubhouse Terrace Restaurant.
- The price of admission to the track, reserved seating, and a program is $25 per person.
- Gates open at noon, first post at 2 p.m.
- One of our very own faculty members, Brad Wimmer, is a horse racing enthusiast, and has offered to speak with the group about the art and science of horse racing and betting.
Sunday, Jul. 20
Reserve your room at the Double Tree, online or call 1-800-222-TREE and reference UNLV EMBA Trip. Limited quantity of rooms available with special pricing through Wednesday, Jun. 18.
Questions? Contact Nikkole McCartin at 702-895-2628 or email@example.com.