Take Advantage of Discounted
Real Estate Benefit Program Called HomeBenefitIQ
News | December 6, 2013
The HomeBenefitIQ Program
Interest rates are still low and most homes around the country have appreciated over the last few years. Here are some examples of what fellow participants have enjoyed:
- HomeBenefitIQ Participant had an adjustable rate mortgage and wanted a fixed rate loan and a lower payment. HomeBenefitIQ was able to convert their loan into a low fixed rate loan saving this participant (who earned $2,750 per month) $140 per month and a fixed rate loan. There was no appraisal needed, no closing costs and the loan closed in 3 weeks.
- HomeBenefitIQ Participant wanted to pay off a number of debts with a 15-year loan. HomeBenefitIQ was able to get this participant a low fixed rate on a 15-year loan saving several hundred dollars per month in monthly payments. There was no appraisal and no closing costs.
- HomeBenefitIQ Participant wanted to pay their house off sooner. HomeBenefitIQ was able to provide this participant a low 15-year fixed-rate loan thus paying off the existing mortgage 10 years sooner saving thousands of dollars in interest costs. This loan also closed with no appraisal and no closing costs.
- HomeBenefitIQ Participant wanted to take advantage of the low interest rates & low home values and buy his first home. He didn’t have much money for a down payment. HomeBenefitIQ was able to offer him a special loan program where he only had to put a three percent down as a down payment. Home ownership dream accomplished!
- HomeBenefitIQ Participant purchased a home a few years ago with a loan down payment and had to get mortgage insurance. Since her home appreciated enough we were able to refinance her current loan and remove the mortgage insurance saving her a few hundred dollars a month.
Message from HomeBenefitIQ: The bottom line is that home loan rates remain low. Take advantage of these levels while you still can. Special government refinance programs still exist.
If you have been thinking about purchasing or refinancing a home, call Mark Goudge, our HomeBenefitIQ Plan Director & Sales Manager at Everbank, at 949-636-6874 or email him at email@example.com to learn more about why it is a great time to benefit from today’s historically low rates. Get a free mortgage checkup.
To learn more about the special discounts available to UNLV Alumni, go to the HomeBenefitIQ website.
Username: Rebels Password: Benefits