Rebel Business Network Luncheon
UNLV Is Ready: Big Initiatives To Match Tough Challenges
Join the new university president, Len Jessup as he discusses UNLV’s plan to become a top-tier public research university by 2025. Part of the plan includes:
- Improve student achievement
- Expand research and creative activities
- Shore up infrastructure that eroded during the budget cuts
- Launch School of Medicine
- Support economic diversification efforts
- Spin out new businesses out of research and creative efforts
- Provide more resources dedicated to tackling community issues
- Return more revenue to the state through out-of-state tuition and grant dollars
- Retain Nevada’s best young students
- Strengthen the global network of alumni and increase the value of their degrees
Read more about Len Jessup, his background, and vision for UNLV.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
11:30 a.m.- Networking and lunch
Noon - 1 p.m. - Program
UNLV Richard Tam Alumni Center
4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154 | Map
Parking will be available in the Visitor's Lot at Maryland Parkway and Harmon/Maude Frazier Way (first come, first served). On duty parking attendant will direct guests from the Visitor's Lot to overflow parking as needed.
$25 UNLVIP members, before Sept. 24 | Join to access member rate
$35 General admission, before Sept. 24
On Sept. 24, registration rates increase $10 to $35 for UNLVIP members and $45 for general alumni and non-members. Registration fee includes luncheon and parking.
To register for this event as a UNLVIP member, you must login.
Continue as a guest
Sponsored in part by:
Picture your logo here! Contact Blake Douglas for more details.
We understand your plans may change; however, requests to cancel your registration must be received five (5) business days in advance of the event for a full refund. In the event you can no longer attend, you may also send someone in your place. To request a refund or to change the name on your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for refunds fewer than five (5) business days in advance of the event will not be honored.