Introducing the UNLV Alumni Marketplace
Health insurance can be confusing. Get a quote from the UNLV Alumni Marketplace.
The Affordable Care Act requires most Americans to carry health insurance coverage since 2013. If you do not obtain health insurance for 2017, you will be fined under the Affordable Care Act. Health insurance can be confusing. We’re here to help.
The Alumni Association has developed a shopping experience for members: one that leverages technology and friendly, licensed agents to make purchasing health insurance simple, called the UNLV Alumni Marketplace.
About the UNLV Alumni Marketplace
- Created by the Alumni Association to help you find a health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget
- Buying through us assures that you are enrolled in a Qualified Health Plan with Essential Health Benefits
- Shop, compare, and purchase plans from a variety of insurance companies that meet ACA qualifications
- Find out if you qualify for a federal premium subsidy
- Protect yourself from federal fines by researching and reviewing the right insurance coverage
- Find answers to your questions on healthcare reform
2017 Coverage Options Still Available
- November 1, 2016 open enrollment begins for 2017 coverage.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 is the deadline to obtain 2017 coverage.
You must complete any requirements of enrollment no later than January 31. Get More Out of Being a Rebel! Shop the UNLV Alumni Marketplace at www.unlvmarketplace.com, or speak with an agent at 888-370-5047 M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (PST).